Curso de Verão
Music & Movement Approaches to Language Learning: Practices to Support the Bilingual Student.
This course outlines the benefits of using music and movement approaches to improve students’ language learning, memory, coordination, concentration, and performance. Participants will experience and reflect on musical activities that they can implement into their daily routine to support their specific areas of learning goals. The objectives are:
- Understand how musical approaches can effectively contribute to the student learning process;
- Experience practices to develop a sense of musicality;
- Identify musical and movement activities that can be used in the classroom to meet learning objectives;
- Integrate differentiated musical approaches into unit planning;
- Practice implementing musical activities into the daily routine;
- Create or modify a lesson plan which demonstrates the application of their learning to be shared.
Dúvidas? Estamos on-line no Whats app